Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Annnnd we're back with Eli & Fur givin me great and sexy Nightmares.

Sorry for the bit of hiatus here at MGTBM, it's been a sorta slow week or two on the music front. There have been 1 or 2 great releases such as the new Daft Punk, but some music I just feel gets SO much attention on the blogosphere there is only so much more I can say about it. So my only comment on that is, its not dancy, its chill, its good. Get it!

Now on to some more great music. Eli & Fur bring us Nightmares. Great bassline, great layering and a simple but very effective sexy vocal(mumble almost). Love how it gives great energy but at the heart feels like a real late night dark track. Enjoy, and I promise there are many more and frequent posts on the way boys and girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment