Thursday, May 16, 2013

Presets keep me Faaaaaaaaall(in) for them

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that the Presets are one of my favorite bands of all time. After what felt like forever, we finally got Pacifica last yr, an album I love. The standout tracks were many for me. Promises, Ghosts, Surrender to name a few, but Fall always felt like the track that nailed it! I feel like it's what bands like Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, OMD would be making if they were to show up on the scene now. Soaring vocals and a driving synth it has summer written all over it. Though quite literal, the video is actually very cool in its simplicity and portrays Fall's vibe well.  If you are lucky enough to see their tour with Dragonette and Classixx, I hate you...no but seriously if you have a chance to go check them out they are great live! For now get up and dance to Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment